Favorite city

My favorite city is Chicago it’s such a beautiful place and I have a good reasons why it’s the best first is the food places are Portillos my favorite food from portillos is the cheese fries and  juicy burgers grate salads for dear god get the chocolate cake shake it’s so good they grab a chocolate cake slice put in the blender put milk and ice cream mmmmmmmh. The last food place you should go is the original maxwell street they have polish hot dogs have mustered and grilled onions. Let’s get the food out the way we have the best architecture like the sears tower the Marquette building and there’s many things to do you can go navy pier or museums the sears tower six’s flags. What are you doing come on down.






Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week! I loved reading all about Chicago and why you love it. It's one of my favorite cities as well. Thank you for including so much information! I love to see you including pictures. I would love to see links for where you found your data as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

End of the year

Map testing

Poems